my 1st bloggie

well nothing much to post 2day as its my 1st attempt to blog,but yeah i finally did attempt to blog.
well my frens used to blog to express their love but to me my blog is everything, the A till the Z of me me and only me.
well let me jus introduce myself, a typical lame procedure if ur new to something;p
names sharveen raaj, 18 this year, and currently studying in taylors university college subang.j.
but yeah currently bac to my homies in epoh..epoh rox till the bits!!im having a great time here but my heart is not with me, missing sum1 bac there and only god noes how much i miss her.the smile.the cuteness.the cries.the everthing of hers.
here's a song thats currently hunting me down gosssssh
:
I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me


I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face
beside a train


It's not easy to be me


Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see


It may sound absurd
but don't be naive-
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed
but won't you concede?
Even Heroes have the right to dream

It's not easy to be me


Up, up and away: away from me
It's all right
You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy or anything


I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees


I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

It's not easy to be me.

trust me its not easy to be me, sharveen heart eu

3 comments:

  sharveen hearts euu

September 24, 2009 at 1:30 AM

lovee my blogee

  A

September 24, 2009 at 8:33 AM

sharv,u have a blogggg.
hee~
i'll link u okay. :)

  sharveen hearts euu

September 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

aha jus started ainaa, feelin bored for the past few days and yeah ive started:)