aku ♥ kamu. p/s im guilty♥


Well im bac to 2day,to pour some love to you.Thank God who allow me to squeeze my tight schedule and gave me this precious moment to blog.

Girl I read your post. All six of them and im touched. Seriously I’m touched. ♥

I think I found the missing part of puzzles in my life. ♥J .you're the 1 and only 1.

Tiada hari yang ku tidur tanpa merindui mu.Ask the moon coz it witnessed the days I had through missing you.

I’m speechless.

U made me so. I miss you. Come bac fast from Cameron Highland. I missing my cute lil frog like hell.


Your Honor I’m guilty but but she must be charged for all this crime too coz she committed those on me too.

 ♥J, so sweet of you,drawing up a very cute picture.im rilli rilli touched girl.im missing u badly and wish your could be here beside me.

oh oh yeah.. something i’m supposed to tell you.. erm erm…
I LOVE YOU.. more than anyone i know.. don’t know why im feelin like this but i just am… =)
i really wana be with you..(This extract is from her blog).

And u noe what I LOVE YOU more more than any other human being on earth.



  Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte Hae
Ill be your prince charming and only for you my Cinderella.



0 comments: