byebye 2009 and hello 2010♥






Phew~~
it's  the end of the year 2009.It is good that u r given a chance to retrospect about the memorable event that have done and seen in this year,2009 and give"award" to ur experience in this year...
Once u r tagged, pls try to complete the "award-winning of experience in 2009" .

1. The best movie that u have watched
>>>> transformers and ayan:))

2. The best food u have ever tested
>>>> masakan mama aku:))

3. The best feeling that u bear at the moment
>>>> when i read her blog. p/s i love u syg♥J   

4.The most memorable event
>>>> march 12'  spm results were announced:))

5. The most despairing moment
>>>> when i got to noe my ielts results:((

6. The most happiest moment
>>>> when shes by my side♥J

7. The most incredible thing u have ever done
>>>> rempit dan drifting tengah malam di epoh:P

8. The biggest discovery in this year
>>>> love of my life♥J

9. The most remarkable/ special character u hav met in this year( can be the person u dun recognise)
>>>> mr vijay. my legal lecturer. i see my dad in him:))

10. The most funny character that u have met in this year
>>>> jun shen , my housemate

11. The most appreciative thing in 2009
>>>> securing the PSD scholarship

12. The most intelligent ppl u hav met in this year
>>>> Yugathes Thamil Selvan, man, he's a smart ass:))

13. The most loving people around me.
>>>>my aunty,grandmama,my cousins and my buddies and she♥J:))love u ppl lots!

 
So, do u satisfy with this year?
Yesh of coz:)) lotsa new buddies and found her♥J
looking forward towards 2010.
god bless:))
selamat tinggal 2009 dan selamat datang 2010.
happy new year ppl and happy new year syg,♥J




I would tell you, 
that i could fill those spaces between your fingers,
with mine
but would you want me too?
♥J

4 comments:

  Jasmin

January 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM

yeah i do

  sharveen

January 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM

awww cute
thx syg.

  Anonymous

January 13, 2010 at 11:03 PM

yeah i do too.. ^_^

  sharveen hearts euu

January 22, 2010 at 8:57 PM

deyh usah sibuk la.