Study Study Study♥

I need a break from college and thank god CNY break is just around the corner. got accounts test on Wednesday and i need to submit my English proposal on the same day  and and i need to audition the bands and clubs for SAM fiesta on the very same day itself. a tough week ahead. but but yeah i have to face it no matter what happen. so yeah BRING it on.

well sayang since you will not be in epoh for valentine's then whats the point of me going back to epoh? i think ill just spend my time with my cousin's and family here in kl. Im gonna be all alone for this valentine's .Whatever u told me this morning did hurt me.Your friends are mean:(
tc

have fun in penang :)

 love♥ 

2 comments:

  Jasmin

February 8, 2010 at 2:41 PM

haih syg.. yeah it hurt me too.. well syg, wtv happens, i love you and only you.. there's nothin any1 can say or do to change tht.. iLY..

  sharveen hearts euu

February 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM

yeah it hurt me alot.
i jus dunno what to say.
well lets jus go on with the flow.
no matter what happens.