you♥


Its been so long since ive blogged. Well been busy with classes and yeah exams. Glad everything is over now. Phewwww :) All I can do now is just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Well I got something to say. It’s actually about YOU. You have changed lately. I still remember the days when we used to be so close. I liked the way you used to be before and now ur completely a changed person. Now ur so against me and I just don’t know why. I’m puzzled. Where did I go wrong to lose someone like you? . I want you back in my life like how we used to be before. BEST FRIENDS =) imissyou.
so close yet so far

p/s  I wanted to post this long time ago, but I’ve been busy with stuffs .
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
Pls  READ THIS COZ THIS POST IS FOR YOU, LADY.

4 comments:

  Yugathes

May 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Is it whom i think it is????

  Jasmin

May 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM

who's it for?

  sharveen hearts euu

May 28, 2010 at 12:06 PM

hahaha yuga, who else if its not her?

syg ill let u noe later

  Yugathes

May 29, 2010 at 9:39 PM

lol.. tot as much.. maybe its time 4 a change.. haha..