You♥

Now it's been about two months,
I never talked about you, because I fear...
Fear I might start thinking about how much I love you.
When I was with you for those 7 months,
I was in a fairytale in a thousand different ways.
Usually in the things I do,
it reminds me in some way of you.
Now that I think about it,
it seems you took me as a joke...
When I think about that, I choke.
Everything i said
were all true.
And yes I wrote poems for other girls too,
no need to lie.
But in a way they all revolved around you.
Listening to that one melody,
just about two weeks ago...
My bestie asked if I still loved you,
and I couldn't let my feelings show.
And I don't know why... so I said no.
But I still do!
'cause when you love someone,
you never stop loving them even if we are not together.
truth hurts.

and you!
I want a proper hug, not any of that 1 arm crap !;)




xx







0 comments: