2011



dear 2010,


           time flies and now you have already come to an end. im definitely gonna miss you and the life that i lived in 2010. it was not an easy ride for me but yeah, i survived. After going through the ups and downs,imma stronger mann NOW.i have learnt alot especially when it comes to love.ohh god, when i was single, i always wish that i had someone special in my life and when im in a relationship, i miss being single.like seriously.now its all over.fcuk the past but not the memories.im done with my pre U and its time for degree. yes im turning 20 this year.well its ok to be a year older but its depressing when ur age is 2 digits and the first digit is changing.LOL owh 2011, im looking forward to see whatcha got for me! be nice.




p/s you may think that im giving up.well i have nothing much to say because its definitely gonna be my fault again. yes i know im stubborn and im hard to please.i am who i am.you want me to say something?yes this is gonna go on for long.




niceeeee!i want that collection for my room =)




0 comments: